Kindergarten / Jr Kindergarten Open House FEB 4th
Welcome Junior Kindergarten and Kindergarten families coming to Big Rock for September 2021! Although we won’t be able to have an in-person open house this year, we have put together a virtual open house to guide you through the registration process, see what our classrooms and programs look like, and answer any questions you may have.
The live open house took place on Thursday, February 4th at 6:30pm, but it is still possible to view the pre-recorded videos. Our pre-recorded videos go through a general information session, and most importantly, give you a chance to meet our teachers and see their classrooms. Last, but not least, make sure to register your child by clicking on the link at the top of this page. If you have any questions, please email us at BigRock@fsd38.ab.ca or phone 403.938.6666.
Big Rock School's 2021-2022 Kindergarten/Junior Kindergarten Information Video
Meet our Kindergarten Teacher:
Kindergarten: *must be 5 years old by Dec 31, 2021
- Online Registration is NOW OPEN. https://www.fsd38.ab.ca/Registration.php
- Although registration is on-going, please register as soon as possible so we can schedule a kindergarten assessment.
Meet our Junior Kindergarten Teachers:
Jr Kindergarten: *must be 4 years old by Dec 31, 2021
- Registration will be accepted starting January 15th. Please contact Big Rock School for a registration package or print the following documents and arrange with the school for drop off or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Junior Kindergarten Agreement
- Junior Kindergarten Registration Forms
- We will require a completed Registration Form, Junior Kindergarten Agreement and a copy of your child’s Birth Certificate. Please note that registration will not be complete without a valid proof of identity ie. birth certificate or passport.
- Fees for the 2021/2022 School Year have not yet been set by Division Office. 2020/2021 Fees were $140/mo (Subject to change)